If you are just taking individual modules, you do not need to go through the entire application process. You will need to set up a unique login and password to access the system. Then, you can simply pay for the individual course online where you will immediately receive a unique activation code for each paid module via email so that you can begin taking classes.
Below is the entire application process for all students enrolling in the degree program of the online missionary training school:
1) First, you will need to “create a new account” and complete all assignments for the free online sample course called “Intro to Global Frontier Missions and Online MTS.” If you are having trouble registering, try the tutorial.
2) Once a student has completed the sample course, next he/she must fill out an online application in order to enroll in the entire missionary training program.
3) After filling out the online application, students must pay the $25 application fee. There will be a link to make that payment immediately after filling out the online application as well as an email sent to your inbox.
4) Next, students must get a pastor and/or spiritual leader to fill out the online reference form.
5) We will let you know about acceptance into the program via email within 3-7 business days of receiving your application, fee, and reference form.
6) Once a student is accepted into the program, he/she will pay tuition online and will immediately receive a unique activation code for each paid module to begin taking classes.
7) We will check in regularly via email and Skype to see how you are progressing through the courses.
8) When you have completed the entire course, we will send your online missionary training school grades to Covenant Theological Seminary, Eternity Bible College, or Crown College. (Only for students pursuing a degree.)
If you are starting a new missionary training school and taking a whole group of students through the program, each person will need to go through the steps above.